Actemium works with its industrial customers to make their industrial plant and equipment more productive and their processes more efficient while reducing their energy consumption.
We deliver multi-discipline EPC projects, automation systems, and targeted tailor made solutions.
Actemium Indonesia business units :
- Actemium Contracting: a provider of EPC contracting services for the industries, and the oil & gas sector.
- Actemium Systems: a system integrator in electrical, automation, control system and MES, and telecommunication systems for the industries, and the oil & gas sector.
- Actemium Maintenance: a business unit specialized in multiyear maintenance services contracts for the industries, and the oil & gas sector.
- Actemium Balikpapan: contracting works and services in Kalimantan.
Vision and Mission
Actemium’s mission is to help its clients improve their competitive advantage and industrial performance.
Actemium is a powerful worldwide network 100% dedicated to industrial process. Comprised of 400 Business Units located in 40 countries across the world.
The brand network is a multi-disciplinary network, able to offer customized multi-technical, multi-site or multi-country services.
Actemium’s 23.000 experts work to deliver a range of safe and sustainable solutions & services across the entire industrial life cycle. In its day-to-day operations, Actemium builds on its powerful networking system expertise in each process in order to provide turnkey solutions.
Actemium provides its expertise throughout the lifecycle of industrial sites from design and engineering to execution work and maintenance; by providing acknowledged, professional projects and contract management to guarantee successful projects.
Actemium’s expertise is put into practice to improve the clients’ performance and competitiveness in four main areas:
- Process control & automation
- Electrical & instrumentation
- Mechanical & piping
- Process utilities
Advise, Design, Build & Maintain Industrial Processes and Sites
Actemium covers the entire production equipment life cycle from the consultancy and engineering phases through to realisation, commissioning and maintenance. The network offers relevant and dedicated proposals, with a long-term commitment to the industrial sector with influential and cutting-edge industrial organizations.
Actemium is a pioneer in specific and leading solutions such as MES, energy efficiency, cybersecurity, but also in next generation offers aimed at stimulating the Industry of the future, Industry 4.0.
Actemium provides both global or local solutions
Adopting this ‘glokal’ approach to match the new expectations from the industry:
- An absolute priority and a prerequisite for every activity. Actemium’s teams and Business Units, operating under safety guidelines, are empowered and enlisted in the ongoing effort to achieve the only possible objective: “Safety Excellence”.
- Simplicity in terms of customer relationship and project management, thanks to the proximity to your industrial sites and Actemium’s in-depth expertise of your process
- Quality and reliability thanks to dedicated experts mastering each process and specialized by market segment, to offer the highest tailor-made solutions and services
- Based on a proven know-how, enabling Actemium to switch reactively to new industry expectations and customers’ needs
- Sustainability of partnerships and the solutions you provide to the market
- Creativity powered by internal knowledge sharing with the benefit of business development and continuous industrial improvement.
Actemium Locations & Key Figures
Each Actemium Business Unit deeply embraces the values of VINCI Energies –trust, entrepreneurship, solidarity, responsibility and empowerment.
INTERNATIONAL LEADER IN THEIR SECTOR
VINCI Energies offers to its clients to equip and optimize their energy, transport and communication infrastructure, industrial facilities and buildings.
VINCI Energies operates from project engineering and execution to maintenance, operation and facilities management in four major business lines:
- Service sector
VINCI ENERGIES IN NUMBERS
- 53 countries of which 30 outside Europe
- €16.7 Billion revenue
- 1.900 Business Units
- 90.000 employees
As the VINCI Energies’ brand 100% dedicated to industry, Actemium has unified all its Business Units operating on industrial processes.